The purpose of this meme was to bring bloggers together, to learn about the person behind the computer screen. I myself know how hard it is to form new friendships as a new blogger so to me this is a great idea!
- Nominate five other blogs in your post ( All must have less than 250 subscribers)
- Post five random facts about yourself.
- Answer the five questions that the "tagger" has asked you, and then list your own five questions to ask others.
- Let your five friends know you have tagged them by commenting on there blog/tweeting them.
- My confirmation name is Monica and was only chosen as a group of us all chose names from the show "Friends" (Great religious meaning there lol)
- I still have an irrational fear of the dark. (Have to have hallway or bathroom light on when I'm in bed lol)
- I'm a bit of a Call Of Duty addict. Granted I can't play half as well as the guys on there.. But I give it my all and get very angry in the process lol
- I have 2 tattoos. One of my lower spine and one on my shoulder (Both wording)
- I am a massive Dr Who fan! But can't stand the new episodes with Matt smith lol
Here is the five questions I was asked to answer:
- What is the most embarrassing experience you have ever had?
2. What is your most treasured childhood memory?
The number one thing that stands out for me is sharing a room with my sister. I remember we had everything matching, and I believe at one point it was a Pierro Clown theme. (No wonder I have a fear of them now) I remember constantly making up dances and performances with my sister and one that sticks out in particular was a dance we did to Shakespears Sister's Stay. We practised for hours and them performed it for our parents.
3. What is your favourite meal?
That's easy.. Boiled gammon joint, potatoes and cabbage. Proper comfort food!! Haven't had it for so long (Following pro points plan and trying to be good)
4. If you could go to any destination in the world, where would it be an why?
OK, So it's not a far away land or exotic location, but I would love to go to New York. Having struggled with work and finances, I have not been in a position to be able to go on a holiday like this and so Aalliyah is yet to experience her first plane holiday. She would absolutely love New York more than me. So now I have quit smoking (Nearly a year now) Hopefully back in employment very very soon! This is definitely our first holiday :-)
5. If you could wish for just one thing for your child, what would it be?
This is by far the hardest question of the lot. How do I choose just one?? I guess one of the main ones, is that I wish that she is happy in whatever she chooses to do. Many people can have big bank balances, big cars and even bigger houses and be the loneliest people in the world.
I am tagging the following five people to take part:
Your five questions to answer:
What one thing (material object) could you not live without?
What is your favourite blog post?
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
If you could go back in time what one thing would you change and why?
If you had one wish right now( at time of writing post) what would it be for and why?
Let me know when you have done your post and I'll check it out :-)