Wednesday 14 May 2014

The Great Outdoors

There are many things that both myself and Aalliyah love to do, but our most favorite past time has to be enjoying the great outdoors. Whether its a trip to the park, a nature reserve, a stroll through the woods or even walking to my weekly Weight Watchers meeting! (Don't worry, we do pass some beautiful scenery, even a river and some horses too!) 

There is just something magnificent about being outside. Its healing, it's therapeutic, it's the perfect way to let off steam after a hard day at work and the guaranteed way tire out the kids and let them go wild when they are bursting with energy (Which lets face it is pretty much 24/7) But my all time favorite thing about the great outdoors?..

It doesn't cost a thing! All you need is your imagination and you can let that take you to far away lands when you are outdoors. Lets face it, there are not many things in life that are free anymore, but this is something that will always be available to us. So get out there and enjoy it! There are literally thousands of beautiful places around, so get the family, get your shoes on and go explore!

We recently visited a local park called Salcey Forest. It was wonderful. There were tree top walks, nature trails, adventure playgrounds plenty of beautiful picnicking areas. We had so much fun being outdoors. Whatever the weather we always make sure we have a fun filled day. Planet earth is our playground and come rain or shine we will always find new wonderful places to explore.







This is my entry to the Center Parcs and Tots100 May challenge and if I am chosen I would like to visit Sherwood Forest.

Where will your outdoor adventures take you?





5 comments:

  1. That looks like you had a great day out, I can't wait till my little ones old enough to do things like this xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved being outdoors as a kid and I think becoming an adult eroded away that simple pleasure, this sounds like fantastic fun.

    ReplyDelete


  3. My name is Lisa silvia, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr great, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr great's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr great, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try greatpowerspelltemple@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact:greatpowerspelltemple@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a testimony that I will tell to every one to hear. This is a true life story.I have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another man had a spell to take my lover away from me and my wife left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until I met a post where this man DOCTOR KOVU have helped someone and I decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me I just send my picture to him and that of my wife and after 48 hours as he have told me, I saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my wife and she have come to me and the kids and that is why I am happy to make every one of you in similar to meet with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email: kovuspirituretemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...