Tuesday, 28 May 2013

elinens Review - Zebra Print Duvet Set


People say there is nothing better than freshly laundered bed linen, but I'm one of those people who prefer the feel of a fresh "out of the packet" crisp duvet on my bed. So when elinens gave me the opportunity to review a new duvet set, I couldn't wait to get it on the bed and dive in!

The duvet set I chose to review was a zebra print cover. The design was fresh, modern and one which I think would appeal to many people. Animal print is by far one of the most popular choices when it comes to bed linen.



The double duvet cover was priced at £14.97 and at such a great price, I did have my concerns as to whether or not the cover would be of a good quality but I was pleasantly surprised when I took the cover out of the packaging and could feel how thick the cotton was. It was much heavier and not thin/see through compared to many other budget sets available from the high street.

I love the fact that it is reversible. I can flip the cover for a different look and mix and match with the pillows too!




Overall I was really pleased with this duvet set. The price and the quality was fantastic and I would certainly recommend elinens to anyone. They offer such a wide range of bed linen, door mats, towels, shower curtains and more. You are sure to find something you'll love!

I personally love the products in their Best of British range which you can check out by clicking here!

11 comments:


  1. Buy bedding online from Australia’s best online bedding store, Cotton Affairs, direct from the manufacturer. Cotton Affairs is Australia’s leading retailer of bedding, bath and dining products. Our bedding collection includes a wide range of bedlinen, quilts, quilt covers, sheets, doonas, duvet covers, blankets, bedspreads, pillowcases and more! We can provide you the best online shopping experience. Our selection ranges from the most luxurious Egyptian cotton bed sheets right though to practical quilt and doona covers. All available online for a great price!

    Bath

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...