Saturday 4 May 2013

The Perfect Playlist

With thousands of studies conducted , it has now been scientifically proven that there is a link between music and performance. This got me thinking of my own work outs and how when ever I am working out at home or going for a power walk or jog outside, I seem to listen to the same tracks. There are certain tracks in my playlists that automatically give me a boost and make me run/walk faster and work out harder.


So with that in mind I have compiled a list of my own personal top ten tracks, which for me help me the get the best out of my workouts. This is not just a list of the latest songs, nor is a list that anyone will probably agree with, but these are my own personal favourites.

I'd love to get your opinion? Do you have your own tracks that you workout to? Or is there a certain song that just pushes you that extra mile?

My Top Ten!

10 - Rihanna ft Calvin Harris - We Found Love (Cahill Remix)
 9 - Will I Am ft Nicki Minaj - Check It Out
 8 - David Guetta - Titanium
 7 - Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
 6 - Jermaine Stewart - Clothes Off (My "VERY" guilty secret song)
 5 - Lady GaGa - Marry The Night
 4 - LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
 3 - Swedish House Mafia - Don't you worry child
 2 - Nicki Minaj - Starships
 1 - Florence And The Machine - Spectrum

The best thing about working out is being able to enjoy it. So whatever you choose to listen to... Have fun getting fit!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...