This is a beautiful rich pasta dish. Comfort food at its best and sure to be a crowd pleaser. Would go great with a nice mixed side salad.
1 batch of speedy tomato sauce
200g dried pasta
Calorie controlled cooking spray
6 Weight watchers pork sausages Chopped into chunks)
2 Red onions chopped roughly
1 Teaspoon of dried rosemary
A pinch of chilli flakes
150ml Vegetable stock
125g Light mozzarella cheese (drained and sliced)
25g Fresh grated parmesan cheese
37 Propoints per recipe
10 Propoints per serving
1. Make the speedy tomato sauce (The recipe can be found here)
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and return to the boil. Cook so the pasta is tender but ever so slight under cooked and has some bite,
3. Meanwhile, heat a non stick frying pan and spray with cooking spray. Fry the sausage chunks with the onions, rosemary and chilli flakes until the sausages start to brown.
4. Drain the pasta and mix into the sausage mixture, adding the tomato sauce and the stock. Transfer into an oven proof dish and scatter the mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top.
5. Cook in the oven for around 20 mins until bubbling, with a golden cheesy crust.