Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Gallery- I made....

Blog land with be alive with beautiful pictures of handcrafted cakes, chic furniture which has been restored by hand and amazing crochet shawls as the theme this week is "I made this"

While I am quite capable of making a cake that not only tastes great but looks gorgeous to the eye too, I am by no means a crafty kind of person. While I would love the inner flair which would make me turn a drab old chair into an unbelievable chic focal piece that would make everyone green with shabby envy! Sadly I am the type of person that would just go and pay for it "ready made".

But there is one thing that I did make.. Something which is so perfect, nothing I can ever make will come close to make me feel so proud of creating such an amazing masterpiece.

And here is that beautiful creation....






Yes there were a few male chromosomes kicked in shhh .. keep that quiet.

Aalliyah truly is the love of my life and I will never make anything as precious as her.



I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful chic and creative pictures this week. Head over to Sticky Fingers to check out all the entries.


5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...